El Escorial ,Valley of the Fallen and Toledo Day Trip
- Discover within a day the three most important spots of Spanish history outside Madrid.
- Visit the striking 16th-century Monastery and the Royal Palace of El Escorial.
- Marvel with the incredible art collections in El Escorial and in the Toledo’s Museums.
- Enjoy the legends and the stories beneath these great monuments.
Duration: 11 hours.
Language: English, Spanish and Italian.
Meeting Point: Plaza de Oriente, 8
Availability: Every day, except Monday.
When do you want to go?
This day-tour is ideal for those travelers visiting Spain for a few days, but willing to know the best attraction outside Madrid. Enjoy three of the most emblematic buildings and museums of Castile. Immerse yourself in history in a journey through five centuries of Spanish history, art and architecture.
This day-trip begins with a visit to the complex of San Lorenzo de El Escorial. This magnificent complex includes the Royal Palace, the monastery, the basilica, the royal burial and a library. It was built between 1563 and 1584, to be a residence for the Spanish monarch and its pantheon.
Continue de day paying a visit to The Valley of the Fallen, a monument erected by Franco to honor those who perished in the Spanish Civil War. This striking memorial includes the largest cross of Spain with 150 meters high.
In the afternoon, admire with the legends and the history of Toledo, the “City of the Three Cultures”. Discover the city on a walking tours itinerary including the most famous monuments, churches and museum. Visit the Saint Tome Church to admire El Greco masterpieces.
- English, Spanish or Italian-speaking guide.
- Transport from the starting point and back aboard a comfortable air-conditioned bus.
- Museum entrances.
- Food and drinks.
Do not include:
- Hotel pick-up and drop off.
Good to know:
- Due to the tight schedule, this tour is not recommended for people with physical limitation. The itinerary includes long distances walking. Please bring comfortable shoes and clothes.
- This tour is available in Italian only Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
Meeting Point: Plaza de Oriente 8
50 meter from the Royal Palace and 20 meter from the Opera. You need to be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.
Customer ratings and reviews
|Nobody has posted a review yet|
|Rate / write a comment|
Warning: Last items in stock!
Category : Inicio -Madrid Day Trips
Price : 111,00 €
You might also like
From 95,00€ per person
From 92,00€ per person
From 104,00€ per person
From 62,00€ per person